THE ADVANTAGE DIFFERENCE
BUSINESS & DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
At Advantage, we are committed to ongoing inside sales support. The following examples are a short list of responsibilities our business development support team will handle on a day to day basis.
• Interacting with the Regional Manager
• Highlight and target customers with an emphasis on adding new items to their existing business marketing efforts
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of distributor business reviews by a principal.
• Mass E-Mailing Program
SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
At Advantage, we are committed to ongoing inside sales support. The following examples are a short list of responsibilities our marketing department will handle on a day to day basis.
• Flyers and promotions
• Distributor specific marketing materials created to enhance brands
• Trade Show and Distributor Marketing tools developed by Advantage’s Marketing Department
• All marketing materials required are created on-demand and to the exact specifications
• Full culinary support team featuring chefs from Americas best culinary schools and programs
EQUIPMENT PROGRAM EXPERENCE
Branded Concepts and Equipment Management Sales Support. From ovens, carts, display cases and freezers to Panini machines and beverage dispensers, Advantage Marketing has the experience to make the placement, tracking and compliance of our manufacturer equipment programs most useful to maximize sales results
• Setting up equipment information and location agreement forms
• Establishing ROI for lending purposes
• Database of all equipment placement locations
• Compliance checks to ensure product utilization
• Equipment checks for quality brand exposure
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED INFRASTRUCTURE
Advantage strives to exceed expectations at every contact point our customers have.
We ensure the necessary systems are at the forefront to exceed the requirements for your company. Advantage Marketing strategically plans for the future with a software package created specifically for the food brokerage industry. It is our goal to continue to seek out advances in technology that will afford us additional selling time in front of existing or potential customers and expedite orders.
• Specialized software dedicated to the Food Service Industry
• ILPRA – MAP Machine: Creates Home Meal Replacement Samples
• Brother GT 541 Printer: Creates Customized Merchandising Tools; T-Shirts, Mousepads, Aprons, etc.
• Label Machines: Creates Customized Merchandising Tools; Labels, Stickers, Window Clings, etc.
• Seal-a-Cup: Creates Sealed Containers for Enhanced Product Quality and Freshness With The Ability To Create Create Custom Branded Labels